We offer comprehensive engineering consulting services to evaluate and assess buildings and other structures to address a number of common scenarios. We understand how to work with the challenges presented by older structures like missing or incomplete original construction documents, unknown building materials or site conditions, undocumented building changes, structural deterioration, damage from previous events, inaccessibility to certain areas, how to minimize disruptions for occupied buildings, and preservation of historical elements.
Examples of typical evaluation services offered by our firm are listed below:
- Condition assessment of existing buildings and structures
- Damage assessments (due to fire, earthquake, snow, wind, collision, and other damage)
- Corrosion surveys and material deterioration
- Exploratory and non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Service life prediction of existing structures